±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
· Relocation Destinations For The Politically Minded And Socially Progressive Expat
Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water)Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
Andorra - Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water)
Oil and electricity are the most popular methods of central heating and the cost is about 20-30% cheaper than the UK. The cost of heating a three bedroom apartment might be around 900 Euros per annum.
Normally charges for connection to the services of water and drainage are included in the purchase price, the exception is when buying a new chalet or town house. These charges are fixed by the developer and therefore cannot be quoted accurately, however, they are unlikely to exceed a total of 300 Euros.
Electricity (Encamp, Canillo, Les Escaldes & Andorra for 8.8 Kw.) 185.-Euros
Electricity (La Massana and Ordino) 117.-Euros
Electricity (Sant Julia) 90.-Euros
Telephone (Not including installation) 36.-
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.